Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hope




Hope



its my word, its on my wall, its around my neck.

Hope is my word.








It is a Hope that I have in Him that no matter what is going on in my life, or the path that I find myself on, I know that I have HOPE because I know that I am held in the palm of HIS hand, and that He knows the plans that He has for me, plans to give me a future and a hope (Jer 29:11)

Sure, things may not be going as I planned or even hoped, but if I am in HIS plan then surely there is no better place to be.

Lets hold on to that hope with two hands, or even the tips of our fingers if that is all that we can manage. But we have it, because He promised we would.

We have hope.


~~~ Paula

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Paula. Your encouragement has blessed my heart today.

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete