Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Corn dog muffins

Hot lunch... My goofy kids say that is their fav part of being homeschooled.

Today I was knee deep in Algebra with my oldest. I only had the time it would take her to work her next problem to throw lunch in the oven.

I cheated. I needed to.

I know good and well how to cook from scratch. Wouldn't it be lovely if I had time?

I digress. A busy mom does what she has to do.

We live in nowhere AK.  Many days I have to rely on my freezer and pantry unless I want to bundle up and schlep 4 kids to the store.

Lunch was fast.

Mix two packages of corn muffin mix....made according to package directions.
Add 1 can cream corn.
Prepare A pack of Lil Smokies (I didn't have hot dogs)

In a prepared muffin tin with papers, fill the muffin cup 3/4 the way with batter. Poke one Lil Smokie in the center of each. Bake according to the package directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment