Monday, November 17, 2014

Recipe - You pick the name chicken

You Pick the Name Chicken

I like to play with my food. My oldest daughter wants to become the Next Kid Foodnetwork Star.
She likes to play with food with me. So, we fiddled in the kitchen yesterday.


I'll just tell you the steps we took. You can figure out a name. ;)


First, I thawed 8 boneless skinless breast portions in two ziplock bags with about 1/2 cup Italian dressing in each.

Then we placed the breasts, one at a time, between two pieces of plastic wrap. We beat the snot out of each one until it was about 1/4 inch thick. I think she was pretending it was her siblings under that plastic.

Each breast then got rolled around a cheese stick. Then a piece of turkey bacon was rolled around that.

We sprinkled on a pinch of ground black pepper and dried parsley.

They were baked at 350 Fahrenheit for about 30 min, or until the juices ran clear. You folks on the other side of the world, 180o Celsius.

















~Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment