Sunday, November 30, 2014

Recipe - Hot BBQ Chicken Dip

Hot BBQ Chicken Dip

I freely admit I'm a shameless copycat. My wise friend M taught me that dip makes a good dinner. So. I started with Salmon dip, moved to Pizza Dip, and finally BBQ chicken dip.


This would make a great game day dip, Turkey Day appetizer, or holiday party dip. Plus, this crew thought it was a fun dinner.




1 block cream cheese
1 small bag (2 cups) Mexican blend shredded cheese
4 or 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 onion
1 bottle of your fav BBQ sauce

In a big soup pot, boil up the chicken and onion. Chop them to bits when cooked through. Throw everything in a crock pot. I recommend a liner because the cheese makes it a pain to clean. Cook on high 1.5 hrs, stirring every 30 min.

I served it with Spicy Honey Mustard Coleslaw and flatbread crackers. It tastes yummy on about any cracker or tortilla chip.





~Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment