Thursday, November 6, 2014

God's Rainbow




I was sitting at my computer the other day contemplating some serious decisions we have to make, I look up and out the window is a beautiful rainbow.

Thank you Lord for this reminder, thank you Lord that your mercies are new every morning, thank you Lord that you are Jehovah Jirah - our provider. Thank you for the visual reminder of your faithfulness, I know that the rain may come, but your promises are true.

The rainbow was gone 5 minutes later.

God cares enough to send a rainbow.  God keeps His promises.

Genesis 9:
12-13 The rainbow that I have put in the sky will be my sign to you and to every living creature on earth. It will remind you that I will keep this promise forever. 14 When I send clouds over the earth, and a rainbow appears in the sky, 15 I will remember my promise to you and to all other living creatures. Never again will I let floodwaters destroy all life. 16 When I see the rainbow in the sky, I will always remember the promise that I have made to every living creature. 17 The rainbow will be the sign of that solemn promise.



~Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment