Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Parenting Goals for the New Year

What goals have you set parenting wise for the new year? Mine is to spend more one on one time with each kid. We operate so much as a herd. We do everything, including homeschool, as a group. Yet, each kid is so very different on their own. My kids were recently in a Christmas play. The director has watched them grow up for 4.5 yrs,  and nailed their personalities with the parts they played. I want to make myself see them more as unique people, not just my herd.



-Kendra 

2 comments:

  1. Our goal is to give happiness to the childless couple. With the help new introducing technologies I would love to help the patients to achieve pregnancy and create fertility.
    Test Tube Baby Centre in Punjab

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a new goal to help the people who are diagnosed with disease and want affordable hospitals. I have a made a new website where you can get the information about the addresses and reviews of all clinics.
    IVF Treatment in Mohali

    ReplyDelete